Thursday, January 23, 2014

Test Results

Well, my CT results came back, and everything looks "pretty normal" (whatever that means....).

So now, with all these tests having come back normal, we know there's "nothing structurally wrong" with me. And we get to move on to testing functionality. (Didn't the Dr. say the CT was the last thing they could do???) Also, I now have a take-as-needed medication to see if it will help.

Anyway, now that we know there's no reason not to, I can start up with yoga! Seriously excited for that. I'm going to start easy - with 15 min of beginner relaxation yoga. Then I'll slowly introduce strength and balance asanas. The point, though, is I finally can get moving!

Also, I think I'm going to try some food elimination experiments..... After listening to 2/3 of the podcast Claudine posted - it froze up and wanted me to start from the beginning and I didn't have time to run the whole thing again - I'm thinking I'll start with milk. :) That one should be fairly easy, since I've never really liked the taste of it!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for Yoga!! Good luck on your journey Becky, don't give up. I think you are on the right track- process of elimination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that your test came back normal but that to can be frustrating. I truly think you'll find elimination will be the way to go. It's amazing what food does to us. We really are what we eat. Hope the yoga helps you too.

    ReplyDelete